Saturday, November 27, 2010


Happy Dirt Day to All! First, I would just like to thank God for letting me get this row on the dome finished today, but most of all, thank you God for taking care of NINNIES! What a day! I went to start on the next section of the dome, and I was really wanting to finish this row on the dome today so I could move to the pods next week, but, I was having serious doubts due to the fact that I have been hurting pretty bad and not sleeping very well, but, for what ever reason I got the first section done in no time at all, and was so excited! It is indeed the smaller things in life that make an old woman happy! But, anyway, I have this home made scaffold inside the dome, I put lawn mower wheels on it so I can move it around in there. Well, after I finished the first section, I moved the lawn mower scaffold to the next position, and then the ladder, then I climbed up there to start getting the rocks off of the plastic so I could measure for the barb wire, the second rock I took off was really heavy, and I dropped it onto the lawn mower scaffold, and the next thing I know, I am landing hard on my rear end, and sliding down the top of the lawn mower scaffold, the rock was heavy enough to make the top come loose from the legs, and turned it into a slide! WHAT A RUSH! Literally. It only took me a few seconds to jump up, turn around and see what had happened, that is when I figured out that God was taking care of me!! So, aside from a sore bottom, I am OK, but I really wish my sister could have gotten that on video for y'all to see! After I finished the row, I cut the barb wire above the blue barrel in the pantry pod, and took it out, and replaced it with a different barrel, in hopes that this one is sturdier than the other one. When I finish the pods and move back to the greenhouse room, I will have a surprise for you all thanks to my son Simon, he has been saving pickle jars, and crown royal bottles, big ones! Wait till you see what I have envisioned for them!! So, time to cover stuff up for the night, until next week, may God bless you and keep you. Ozarkmoma

No comments: