Monday, August 26, 2013

 I did manage to work on the mini loft. I have a skylight for it, but first I have to make up my mind as to how I want to finish building this mini loft and what type of roof I want on it. I am really drawn to the light weight cement concept in the 'Latex Concrete Habitat' book by Albert Knott and George Nez. But, I need to do something quickly, so I wish I would make my mind up! DUH.
My tarps are worn out and I hate to take pictures right now because they look so tacky. I will be replacing them soon, I think, since I am not going to get the house in the dry any time soon. The cedar logs still need to be trimmed down, but the big red wasps do not like to be disturbed and they are under the tarps. Any banging or vibrations and they attack. So, my real dilemma though, is having one day a week right now to get yard, house cleaning, and everything else done as well as homework from school. If I were 20 years younger this would not be a problem! Good thing I do not give up easy huh? Until next week. God bless. Ozarkmoma

No comments: