Thursday, September 3, 2015

Happy day to all! I actually managed to take my camera with me today. I decided to try and get one small job done this morning. Which means, it took hours. I most likely will not get anything else done today. No matter, at least I managed to do what I planned on doing at the dome. Well, on the most part that is.

                                                                             As usual, it is obvious that I am not a carpenter!                                                                                     


I used the electric saw and a wood chisel to whittle away the place for the vertical log's notch to sit. Very time consuming.












I put a couple of wood screws in the bottom of the log so I could get some measurements for the logs that will brace this vertical log. In the morning I am praying I will be able to cut those logs, then assemble the entire corner frame. Then I can start on the rest of the frame for this end of the sunroom. Maybe I will get the sunroom framed out before winter, but I doubt it. Until next time Ozarkmoma 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.