Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy dirt day to all! I only managed to lay 8 bags, or should I say the short section on the dome, between the opening into the greenhouse room, and the outside door of the dome. But, in the picture you can see that it is really starting to show its curves now!! Anyway, I will of course try to do more next week, no promises though, don't want to get disappointed. Hopefully the weather will be good as well, that always helps. Last week when Lou was here to help me, the dirt was so hard that when I would try to pick it, the pick would just bounce off the dirt, and I was putting everything I had into swinging the pick! The rain we were blessed with this week has made it really wet, infact some of it was too wet, but thank God for the rain. I can dig again!! Till next time, God bless. Ozarkmoma

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey girl, you have got alot done. i haven't seen it in awhile. wish u the best of luck. your friend from the cnc area.