Tuesday, October 16, 2012

 I found this mushroom, I have never seen one like it, I have no idea what type it is, but I would love to know  if anyone out there can tell me.
                           These pictures do not do it justice, it was a very pretty mushroom.
Well, another month of working on the house missed. What can I say? Life gets in the way sometimes. Although, the time I have missed was spent well in other areas of my life. OK, winter is on the way, and I need to get as much protective plaster on this house as possible. Sunday afternoon, I had a few hours, luckily I had some dirt already screened for plaster, so, all I had to do is load it into the mixer, and add some other ingredients. Unfortunately, when ever I am in a hurry I always make a bad mix. This mix was no exception. Plus there was a snake in the bag of lime, and of course I didn't look before I put my hand in there! But, unfortunately for the snake, lime is not the best place to sleep for the winter.  
  I got most of the wall covered, a little more and then I can focus on building some type of lean to hoop room.I would like to put it along this side of the sun room, and then access it through the window opening from the other side. I will cover that opening with something, possibly a door of some type for now.
I am hoping to grow a few fresh greens for salads this winter if I can, plus keep my growing crop of house plants alive here because my mobile mansion is not big enough for all of them. To the person that left me the anonymous comment. Thank you for your kind words. I am not worried about being noticed by the people that are big in this type of business, I am really hoping though to help inspire other people. But, I do appreciate their knowledge, and expertice. I hope that what I share here will be useful to someone along the way. I really believe with God's help we can do whatever we set our minds to. I post my work to give information to others that are as poor as I am, because I can not afford to pay someone to do it for me and I am sure there are others like me out there. So, to all of those people that want to make a nice, earth friendly home, without being in debt, and everyone else! God Bless you all! Ozarkmoma

No comments: