Friday, May 3, 2013

Hello to anyone that has still been watching for updates on my Blog. I am sorry I have not made any new posts since November, a lot of stuff going on. First, I was laid off from my job, now I am trying to get re-educated so I might have a better chance of getting a new job. That may or may not be a good thing, but one thing is for certain, I have absolutely no time to do anything around my place, and I mean I do not do anything other than work a job at the school part time, study and go to class. Wow! It is really hard going to college. So, enough of my whining  Next week are finals, and I will have about two weeks after that to get my yard mowed, bath the dogs and other chores that aren't getting done right now. Hopefully I will get them caught up, then back to school for summer, BUT, I am hoping to start  working on the house at least one day a week. So, please do not give up on me, I am coming back and this project will get finished, I hope you all are well. God bless. Ozarkmoma

No comments: