Sunday, June 9, 2013

So, I have not had any satellite signal for a while, so I decided to cut down this tree down to clear the path of the satellite. Still no signal, but the tree needed to come down, I attached chains and a cable, to a come along which was attached to the back of my truck. The reason for this, I was afraid it would fall either on my mobile mansion, or, shed, or the cat pen.
 That is a 20ft extension ladder, I used a long pc of bamboo and pushed a chain up, into the v of the tree which was too far up for the ladder to reach. Again, this just shows I am too stupid to give up! :-D

 Instead, it fell on the pods of the dome. I do not think there was any damage to the dome though. I will not know until I start cutting up the tree.
Before winter came, I had built the make-shift hoop room against the side of the sun room. It worked really well, but unfortunately, I forgot to water stuff, and some of the spinach and lettuce died. Most of the house plants survived. I took it down, and now I must clean up the big mess before I start working on the house again. I am still in school, and should start working on the house before the end of this month, Lord willing. Until next time. God Bless. Ozarkmoma

No comments: