Friday, August 16, 2013

  Finally, someone came and moved dirt for me. This is as high as I will go with the tires. 
 This is where I hope to make a greenhouse that will have the fish tanks, I sure hope I can get all of that done soon!
  And, the operator brought up some of the big rocks that I have been wanting, they had gotten pushed off into the 'wash', or what a lot of people call the 'creek'. I will incorporate them into the area in front of the tire wall, and someday the tire wall will be plastered and it will look a lot different. I go back to school Monday, I am taking 15 hours this semester, I would like to think I could squeeze in some work on the house here and there, but I am pretty sure that is wishful thinking. But, you never know. I still have Sunday to work out there, maybe I will get something done, I also have to put up the swimming pool that I got for the grands, but Lord willing it won't take me too long to get that done!! Until next time. God bless! Ozarkmoma

No comments: