Tuesday, August 6, 2013

 I have managed to do a little bit of work, I actually managed to cut these two poles off right before I fell. These are around the sun-room and I am cutting them all off, I realized they were around four foot too tall. DUH!
 Although this has absolutely nothing to do with the dome, I am so curious as to what type of flower this is, so if anyone would happen to know I would really appreciate it if you would tell me. It is a wild flower, the size is around 1 inch. It has been raining here, which is very unusual for this time of year, and this flower came right after the rain.

I have been working on the tire wall. Tires are a really good building material for young, strong people with good backs. I WILL NOT BE BUILDING WITH THEM AGAIN. Not unless it is a foundation or steps, never will I build whole retaining walls with them unless someone comes and does it for me. And since I can not afford to hire any help, that is not going to happen. The tires would not be so bad, but, the tire stores do not care if you want small tires, they just put what they want to put in there, I kept telling them I did not want certain tires, and they just kept putting them in there, so I ended up with a bunch of tires I did not want. That is the problem with getting your tires from a place like that. I really can not figure that out, I realize beggars can not be choosers, but was I not saving them $2.00 for every tire they put in my truck? If I ever need tires again, I will not get them from the tire store in Morrilton, Arkansas, that is for sure! Until next time, God bless~Ozarkmoma!

No comments: