Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Wow! It has been over a year since my last post, I hope you haven't given up on me! As I mentioned in my last post, I spend almost all of my time working on my school work. I keep hoping that somehow I will be able to squeeze in a little work on the dome here and there, but too many things require my attention, which doesn't leave any time for the dome! However, I am going to try really hard to make a goal of creating a schedule that has a small portion of my time set aside for the dome. Even if it is only a few hours a week, it is better than nothing. There is a small problem now though. On top of having a shortage of time and money, now I am disabled because of spinal problems. No need to worry though, remember I am too stupid to give up! I will figure out a way around it, and of course it is going to take even longer because of it, but it will get done. Until the next time I check in, may God bless you and keep you. Ozarkmoma.

No comments: