Monday, June 22, 2015

A wise man once said, " Life has a way of  getting in the way". As I look at the last three years of my life, that one statement becomes very apparent. Since I seem to always say I am going to start back on the dome, and then I do not, let me just say I am trying to reclaim my place from nature, because nature has truly taken over, and it seems it just took about a minute for that to happen. As I try to decide where to start working or what to work on, I become very overwhelmed, so I just get up each day and tell myself that whatever I manage to get done today, is one step closer to getting my life, and property back in order. And, as a wise woman once said, " Little by little, day by day"! As you will be able to see from the pictures, the place is overgrown, trees have died or been blown down by storms, (you won't see that since I forgot to take pictures, duh), and believe it or not, I had already been clearing and mowing before I took these pictures, but, as mentioned in the quotes, I forgot to take pictures. If the Almighty is willing though, I will get my little micro farm cleaned back up, tend my garden as instructed, and hopefully I will learn to quit letting distractions get in the way. Until next time. God bless. Ozarkmoma

This is not as bad as other areas.

What a shambles, huh?

Need to level this for the kiddy pool!

You can barely see the little storage shed for the brush grown around.

No comments: